1. Eat a handful of nuts, for example, walnuts, almonds, pistachio etc, approximately 50 g daily.
2. Eat an apple a day, because it reduces the bad cholesterol‘s levels and it raises the level of the good cholesterol.
3. In order to prepare a drink to battle against cholesterol, pour a cup of milk soy into the mixer’s bowl, add two spoonfuls of flax seeds soaked beforehand and a couple of red fruit (fresh or frozen). Mix the ingredients. The protein found in soy and flax seeds lower the bad cholesterol and raise the good one, while the fibers from the red fruit lower the general values of the cholesterol.
4. Maize (corn) germ oil is a highly effective natural treatment for lowering your cholesterol, on condition that it is used in a raw, natural state, because if you fry or boil it, it loses its curative powers. You can use it for salads and cooked meals, but in these cases you add the oil at the end, after you finish cooking.
5. Eat as much organic green salad as possible.
6. Three times a day, 30 minutes before eating, swallow a teaspoon of mustard seeds. After approximately three weeks, the cholesterol will get to its normal values and after about four months the fat in the bloodstream will be brought to normal.
7. Veronica tea – drink two cups a day; one teaspoon of veronica for 200 ml water.
8. Exercise daily, irrespective of its kind. The better the level and intensity of the physical effort gets, the more the LDL level lowers and the HDL level rises. The size of the LDL particles will change for the better, reducing at the same time the abdominal fat.
Be healthy, be natural!